Monday, August 10, 2009
Van Living
Annie tells me I need to post some photos of the van, which is like my little house on wheels now...it has just about everything I need.I LOVE THIS VAN!! And it drives like a dream!
There is a queen sized bed that lifts up easily to storage below. We kept the frame of the little cabinet that I built in Texas as I liked the way I could clip things to the metal bookshelf frame...and my brother modified it, adding a sliding drawer, a sink, and screwed it together a LOT better than I had it, so now it does not wobble a bit. Good thing as it holds 5 gallons of water and a propane tank.

Either scrounging from my brother's workshop or purchasing at a local Recyle Building Supply shop, like this drawer that fit perfectly under the bed and thanks to Clint now glides for easy access to my clothes...and a handy little table that slides out.

Check out the wooden cooking "shield"...it is hinged with...yes that is Tie-Dyed Duct Tape!! Can you believe they make such a thing...HA! and out of all the colored duct tapes to choose from, that was the most popular because the box was almost empty!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment