After my 3 hours in the City I was ready to leave......ya know I am just not a city girl.....the guy at the visitor's center had given me a map of local campgrounds...so I proceeded north to this little campground on the beach.....

the tent camping part of it was across the road in a fruit orchard and since the price was cheaper ($25), I opted for that...(as a Van I am not classified as an RV).....so I picked all the fresh plums I wanted.
These very plums are now in my stomach!

The beach was covered in wood logs and stumps. The tide was in. A few people out walking their dogs..everyone has dogs!

The next morning this was my view....the clouds were back...and the tide was out....

lots of seashore birds...and a fishing boat fishing for crabs on a deep channel.

I was surprised to see all the growing going on....there were farms everywhere!!

I was even more surprised to see who was picking them!
No comments:
Post a Comment