Driftwood strewn South Beach.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
San Juan Island living
These are some miscellaneous photos of Island living here....today is my last day on the sea water as I will be heading to Mainland Canada tomorrow.....and leaving the Pacific waters behind!
We took an amazing walk along the seashore......the sun was shining and I actually got hot...first time here as I am layered up while everyone else in shorts and tank tops...crazy people...they are half polar bear...
Madrone trees are a common site. Love that red peeling bark.

Picked up lots of beach glass today.
Driftwood strewn South Beach.
Roche Harbor.
Fields of Lavender.
A barn I thought was cool.
The sign at the end of Mike and Sue's driveway....I particularly like the one that says Mulege..1607 miles...that would be Mulege, Baja Sur Mexico...where I met them....the Baja is calling!!!
To end the evening we went to a birthday party at Sally and Whirl's.....97 year old Edna entertained us by playing keyboard!! Really nice folks..all of them!!!
Driftwood strewn South Beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment