It's hard to leave here....but it has been 14 days now and it's time to move on.......I will miss the critters and my campbuddies!!.....there is more of this world to see and experience!!!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Last images of camping near Yellowstone
Well I came back to the campground to wait for a friend flying in on Sunday....in the meantime.... Gary caught this 23" Brown Trout!! We all agreed it was beautiful and that it looked bigger next to the smallest person in the group! HA! There are native Cutthroat Trout in the river also.
We grilled it with bacon and onions......and between the 3 of us we ate the whole thing! When it was cooked, I thought it tasted, looked and smelled like Salmon!
I finally got that photo of the Beaver that frequents the creek in front of the camp. His tail is hidden under the water and he has just chewed off this branch of willow.
And the Osprey that flies overhead searching for fish in the river.
This little Short-tailed Weasel was scurrying between the picnic table and the creek...I caught him on the run and then he stopped and peered over the table to check us out....the cutest little thing.


It's hard to leave here....but it has been 14 days now and it's time to move on.......I will miss the critters and my campbuddies!!.....there is more of this world to see and experience!!!
It's hard to leave here....but it has been 14 days now and it's time to move on.......I will miss the critters and my campbuddies!!.....there is more of this world to see and experience!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment