
There are soo many colors here.....I guess coming from the land of ice and snow, I just notice it more or maybe it's because the rock and minerals are so diverse.
Blue glacial water, red rocks...green trees.....ahhhh.....

The 2 hour hike to Avalanche Lake was a very welcome sight. Fishing is allowed, no license needed inside the park..wow....and a limit of 2 Cuttroat Trout. There were a few fly fisherman, but noone catching anything.

The powerful avalanches uproot or snap trees and sweep the trunks downslope to water's edge.
1 comment:
Cindy,
WOW! you're really seeing it all.
Isn't Jasper, Lake Louise, Glacier Awesome ?
It's starting to turn a bit cooler, Going to be snow at elevation pretty soon if you decide to head south and come back through Idaho you know
"Mi Casa Su Casa" and your schedule doesn't matter. Maureen and I are going to Mexico in October but Mark will open the house for you if you need it.
Via con Dios !
Norman
Post a Comment