Then not too much further down the road, there was a beautiful arch just sitting there next to the road..jejejejee.....
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Approaching Moab, UTAH
I finally made it to UTAH!!!! Never been here but it has been a lifelong dream! On my way to Moab and Arches National Park...seen way too many National Geographic pictures....soooo worthy to come up here and see for yourself...
this is the first rock outcropping I saw as my Garmin GPS navigator told me I was 42 miles away....
I don't know what it is called, but here it is looking back at it. Shows how much a slight twist on perspective can make a big difference!!
Then not too much further down the road, there was a beautiful arch just sitting there next to the road..jejejejee.....
well when I climbed the steep hill to reach it, there was an Indian sleeping...I kid you not....perfect place for a nap as the wind was really blowing up there...I am sure he was totally in the shade when he started the nap.....then along came a family from Germany that spoke French and they took my picture...I LOVE THIS WORLD!!

Then not too much further down the road, there was a beautiful arch just sitting there next to the road..jejejejee.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Utah is so on my list to do....can't wait....;0) -annie
Post a Comment