I just had to take a picture for my friends and family to show how cheap it is selling up here as I am fairly certain that due to the severe drought that hay is pricier or even non existent in central Texas!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Driving in Colorado
Today driving down the road I saw a sign for fresh Sweet Cherries....so naturally I pulled over....well it was in front of a livestock auction barn and there were several trucks selling hay.....
I just had to take a picture for my friends and family to show how cheap it is selling up here as I am fairly certain that due to the severe drought that hay is pricier or even non existent in central Texas!
I just had to take a picture for my friends and family to show how cheap it is selling up here as I am fairly certain that due to the severe drought that hay is pricier or even non existent in central Texas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment