Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hard to leave

I have been here at this camping spot for 10 days!!.....it's time to move on.....though you are allowed to stay 14 days...I feel Alaska calling me. I have been reluctant to leave because this place has everything...really....I get up and sit at this table and watch the wildlife..."glassing"...looking through binoculars.
Then hike about 20 minutes to the hot springs where there is NOONE and do Yoga and hang out for hours.....can even walk around the meadows naked....a great feeling.Then the sunsets are always a nice time, however I will NOT miss the mosquitoes..they are terrible here!!
I will always remember the cool people I met here...and I hardly had to cook a meal as I was invited to many meals...steaks, salmon, bacon eggs, etc.etc....not sure if folks feel sorry for me or if they just wanted the company....yesterday turned down an offer to go on a 4 day private river raft trip...would have gone if he wasn't so young...21...well I do have my limits...HA! That one was for you Catriona!

No comments: