Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My new digs....




I now have an additional place to hang out....some of you may recognize it as you have stayed here before....its a beautiful place but I needed a table and there were LOTS of mosquitos at certain times, so I made a table with a board I brought from the states to work clay on and some scraps I picked up from the building pile next door.....add a mosquito net and Voila! Now I am going to make the map of Puerto Morelos I have been intending to....from a porch with a view!!! I LOVE my life!!

1 comment:

Mary Woosley said...

Dearest Cindy.....

Am enjoying a surprisingly fun and eventful weekend.......hot, humid & sunny Sunday afternoon at Big Lake and you have been in my thoughts more than usual & it occurs to me that this is your Leo celebration time!!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Warm hug...

I love your set up and your inspired improvisational skills.....

Your project of the map sounds wonderful.......

Edward, Virginia's son, has made a map of Quepos, Costa Rico and sells ads to businesses which exchage discounts to each other's referred customers.........for a fee you get your place of business recognized on the map along with other info........

I am soooo happy you love your life!!!

lovingly, Mary