Friday, February 8, 2008

New Beach Bar in Puerto

We now have a new beach bar, good thing since our favorite place "Tuna's" closed down. Good friend Tom had this place built in front of his house....I was there for the setting of the first corner post....now it's all finished....one can get a massage from Paula, a drink from Sara or just lounge in the sun and look out at that reef that is less than a half mile offshore. I have a special affection for this place as Tom's round house is the first place I stayed here in Puerto. As you can see development is encroaching but its cool that a funky little beach bar can still happen!

2 comments:

trevor.reichman said...

hey cynthia ! thanks for the blog comment. if that beach bar ever wants some live musica, let me know. hope all is well down there.

Cynthia Castle said...

We can ALWAYS use live music!! I do miss that about Austin! When you tire of the desert come on down to the tropics!