It was about a meter long..that's about 3.3 feet...I am living in the metric world and so am starting to think that way!! Not to mention I am hanging with some scientists and they all use the metric system! I learned it years ago in grade school when they told us we would be using that in the following years???? What happened?
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Sea Turtle
Today I saw a sea turtle for the first time on my daily swims.....WOW!! So very cool...I swam behind it for a little while...hard to keep up...then watched it surface for a moment then go down and out to sea!!
It was about a meter long..that's about 3.3 feet...I am living in the metric world and so am starting to think that way!! Not to mention I am hanging with some scientists and they all use the metric system! I learned it years ago in grade school when they told us we would be using that in the following years???? What happened?
It was about a meter long..that's about 3.3 feet...I am living in the metric world and so am starting to think that way!! Not to mention I am hanging with some scientists and they all use the metric system! I learned it years ago in grade school when they told us we would be using that in the following years???? What happened?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment