As I hiked several of the trails around there, I can fully appreciate the skills these people have for getting around in the terrain. They are mostly steep, narrow trails made of loose, sharp rocks. And they RUN on these trails. Amazing!!!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Native sandals
As I hiked several of the trails around there, I can fully appreciate the skills these people have for getting around in the terrain. They are mostly steep, narrow trails made of loose, sharp rocks. And they RUN on these trails. Amazing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool. Keep posting your adventures. K
I miss you! I love your awesome blog. I'm coming down to TX this month- any chance you are coming up????
Hello Cyntia:
Looks like you are traveling a lot, good for you.
Im just sending this note to give you my new email adress.
ecoexpediciones@gmail.com
I have an invitation to run the grand Canyon in january 2008, i have a new touris visa, so im going to the trip. Im also going to visit steve fromholz in houston and some friends at Mcallen, so i can probably visit you too, if you are in the area.
Have a nice travel moments and we will b in touch.
ERNESTO
MI CEL NUMBER
011 52 22 81 54 88 34.
CIAO
Post a Comment