There must have been 150 Mexicans standing in line trying to get visas and I was ushered to an area with no line!! Unbelievable...so easy! Merida is a really nice colonial city about 4 hours west of here. I stayed with friendsSunday, April 20, 2008
Merida for passport
Faced with an expiring passport and not wanting to give up my current one while applying for a new one, I had to travel to Merida to the U.S. Consulate. I have to say I was very impressed with their service.
There must have been 150 Mexicans standing in line trying to get visas and I was ushered to an area with no line!! Unbelievable...so easy! Merida is a really nice colonial city about 4 hours west of here. I stayed with friends
Ralf and Yvonne, who have remodeled a downtown house hacienda style...
and then we went to hang out at their beachhouse near Progresso for a couple days lounging by the pool with a view of the Gulf of Mexico.....poor me! 
There must have been 150 Mexicans standing in line trying to get visas and I was ushered to an area with no line!! Unbelievable...so easy! Merida is a really nice colonial city about 4 hours west of here. I stayed with friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment