Today I am returning to where I am calling my residence for now, the Yucatan of Old Mexico (well my car is there with a few of my possessions so that will do). I look forward to the warm weather and the Carribean waters!!! I miss swimming everyday and of course I will love seeing my friends. It has been almost 3 months since I ran from Hurricane Dean and its bout time I got back. I have thoroughly enjoyed my leisure visits with family and friends here and I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to be so free now!! Its been over a year since I quit my job, left my house, told my daughters goodbye and drove south. I have had some amazing experiences and lots of time to think about life and what we as humans are really supposed to be doing here on this earth. I am still wondering about that one. I have more exploring to do!!Sunday, November 11, 2007
From New Mexico to Old Mexico
Today I am returning to where I am calling my residence for now, the Yucatan of Old Mexico (well my car is there with a few of my possessions so that will do). I look forward to the warm weather and the Carribean waters!!! I miss swimming everyday and of course I will love seeing my friends. It has been almost 3 months since I ran from Hurricane Dean and its bout time I got back. I have thoroughly enjoyed my leisure visits with family and friends here and I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to be so free now!! Its been over a year since I quit my job, left my house, told my daughters goodbye and drove south. I have had some amazing experiences and lots of time to think about life and what we as humans are really supposed to be doing here on this earth. I am still wondering about that one. I have more exploring to do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment