I just read this book about your thoughts becoming your reality! It was recommended to me by someone whose life it changed dramatically....I have to say that it works!!! It helps to know what you WANT so you can think about it......It's like having Alladin's lamp and you can make as many wishes as you like!!! I bought it today in spanish so get ready Puerto Morelos!
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
The Secret
I just read this book about your thoughts becoming your reality! It was recommended to me by someone whose life it changed dramatically....I have to say that it works!!! It helps to know what you WANT so you can think about it......It's like having Alladin's lamp and you can make as many wishes as you like!!! I bought it today in spanish so get ready Puerto Morelos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment