Went diving today...just walked right into that beautiful Caribbean Sea! For the cost of filling a tank (20 pesos or $2) we can dive and see the most AMAZING creatures....sponges, eels, beautiful tropical fish of all sizes...baracuda that are huge and just hang in the distance and watch. It's a shallow dive so we can stay down for over an hour....there a few coral heads that are close to the shore so not too much swimming involved. This is paradise!!!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Beach diving in Puerto Morelos
Went diving today...just walked right into that beautiful Caribbean Sea! For the cost of filling a tank (20 pesos or $2) we can dive and see the most AMAZING creatures....sponges, eels, beautiful tropical fish of all sizes...baracuda that are huge and just hang in the distance and watch. It's a shallow dive so we can stay down for over an hour....there a few coral heads that are close to the shore so not too much swimming involved. This is paradise!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I'm the one living in Paradise., although your diving Paradise is more my style! Mel and I are coming to TX in NOvember (the 11th). We want to visit with Brock and then I am running a 1/2 marathon with Shari in SA. Are you going to be around. I would LOVE to see you!
Post a Comment