Friday, October 31, 2008

Who Dat?


I had so much fun creating this costume....first I went scrounging for parts at my favorite recycling center, Green Guy Recycling in San Marcos....its always fun to go and find treasures and flirt with the boys who work there. I tried to explain that I wanted to be a San Martian...I have dressed as a San Martian before in the Lighted San Marcos River Boat Parade (we won first place!) so I already had the green unitard. Actally I was inspired to make the metal brasierre when I saw Danise's and then she raffled hers off at a Breast Cancer benefit. The skirt is made of duct tape and metal parts from a hot water heater. Silver Crocs, bicylce helmet covered in aluminum foil with hologram icecyles. Laura Beth said I have too much time on my hands! HA! Playing in the studio was big fun too! Something I need to do more of!!

No comments: