Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thoughts of returning.....after 2 years!

It seems a little strange coming back this time and I think it's because I don't have any plans to go back to Mexico for a few months and I have my car which makes being here just like it was before I moved to Mexico 2 years ago!! It is also a time to reflect on where I have been, people I have met and what I have experienced. I created this blog to share with my family and friends the experiences I was having, but now I find it is a great way to remind MYSELF of the incredible opportunities I had!! I don't know if I will continue it as my life will be a bit more sedentary for the moment (I can hardly believe I am writing those words!). My plans are to help Laura design a horse barn and oversee the construction and then build a composting toilet onto my studio, making it a liveable space for me or anyone else. So we will see.....right now I am in the middle of this most amazing book that was waiting for me when I got home......I am on a journey to the BEYOND!! Peace and love to everyone!! cynthia

No comments: