Some of you have asked how I update the blog....well here is probably the best location I have had....we are in Mahauhual, Mexico...about 4 hours south of Cancun on the Caribbean Sea at Maya Luna Hotel/Restaurant using their wireless internet on my laptop computer sitting seaside and about to have a red snapper Veracruz style..mmmm..... So there you go! I have stayed here before with Laura, Dawn, and Catriona for my 50th birthday! It's good to be back!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Blogging
Some of you have asked how I update the blog....well here is probably the best location I have had....we are in Mahauhual, Mexico...about 4 hours south of Cancun on the Caribbean Sea at Maya Luna Hotel/Restaurant using their wireless internet on my laptop computer sitting seaside and about to have a red snapper Veracruz style..mmmm..... So there you go! I have stayed here before with Laura, Dawn, and Catriona for my 50th birthday! It's good to be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment