The Equinox last week brought us our highest tide so far....the water actually came about a foot into the palapa..here it was before we went to bed, in the middle of the night, it came in more.. I had to walk through water to go outside. We also had our highest winds..the roof almost blew off...we were scrambling to wire it down!
Monday, March 26, 2007
Highest Tide yet!
The Equinox last week brought us our highest tide so far....the water actually came about a foot into the palapa..here it was before we went to bed, in the middle of the night, it came in more.. I had to walk through water to go outside. We also had our highest winds..the roof almost blew off...we were scrambling to wire it down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
P.S.
It's snowing in Edmonton. I guess no baking pies on the beach today.:-).
Post a Comment