
Today our expedition/film team documented a recent find of skeletons deep within a local cenote. I can't disclose which one or any details....

The divers entered the underwater cave through a cenote.


Here you can see the bubbles as they are about to ascend after an 88 minute dive. And remember it's COLD down there!
4 comments:
Skeletons! Cool! Drug deals gone bad??? Looking forward to the next installment!
Steve left the mag with his neighbor/your friend...check out the article about mapping cenotes.
gvr
P.S. That skull has an awfully prominent brow ridge and heavy lower jaw. What are Neanderthals doing in the Yucatan??
gvr
GOOD OBSERVATION!! You are right, that is a Neanderthal skull and so far as we know they were not in the Yucatan. This replica was being used as a comparison for the film shoot and I am not allowed to publish the real find....I was not counting on having such an astute audience!! Thanks for keeping it real!!
I ain't nothing if I ain't astute...well, maybe asleep. I'll send you an email with the hope that you will a) read it and b) respond ;)
Post a Comment