I finally made it to Punta Allen! I was here 29 years ago when it was a very small lobster fishing village....it is still small, remote and fairly primitive. The sandy, rutted, coconut road has improved somewhat but it still took 3 hours to drive 30 miles. Very nice pristine beaches on the way down with treasures of seashells and even a skeleton of a Toucan's beak!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Punta Allen
I finally made it to Punta Allen! I was here 29 years ago when it was a very small lobster fishing village....it is still small, remote and fairly primitive. The sandy, rutted, coconut road has improved somewhat but it still took 3 hours to drive 30 miles. Very nice pristine beaches on the way down with treasures of seashells and even a skeleton of a Toucan's beak!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment