I feel like I need to post about this book. I have given it to 6 people....4 have read it and those 4 have all quit!! They are grateful!! This same author has written one for drinking (which I finished last night) and one for losing weight. It's not fair to try to tell you in 10 words or less about the EasyWay, but basically it goes at it from a psychological view, giving the MIND the knowledge and taking away the desire! Easy to read, big font...If any of my friends in Mexico would like a copy, please let me know and I will bring you one!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Recommended Book
I feel like I need to post about this book. I have given it to 6 people....4 have read it and those 4 have all quit!! They are grateful!! This same author has written one for drinking (which I finished last night) and one for losing weight. It's not fair to try to tell you in 10 words or less about the EasyWay, but basically it goes at it from a psychological view, giving the MIND the knowledge and taking away the desire! Easy to read, big font...If any of my friends in Mexico would like a copy, please let me know and I will bring you one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment