It is good to be back in Puerto Morelos! Weather is perfectly warm and sunny...water a bit cooler than I anticipated....there is a new palapa bar (Casa Azul) near the pier...there is nothing like sitting with your feet in the sand with a refreshing drink of soda water and cranberry juice just watching the day go by! There was a couple from Puebla that were playing several instuments on the beach that day...I was so impressed by the fact that they did it as a family...they laid the baby on the table while an older brother played nearby....as the baby started to wiggle and the mother proceeded to pick her up and keep playing the pan flute, I offered to hold little Cecilia....I got my baby fix for the month...or year...HA!!!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Back to the Yucatan
It is good to be back in Puerto Morelos! Weather is perfectly warm and sunny...water a bit cooler than I anticipated....there is a new palapa bar (Casa Azul) near the pier...there is nothing like sitting with your feet in the sand with a refreshing drink of soda water and cranberry juice just watching the day go by! There was a couple from Puebla that were playing several instuments on the beach that day...I was so impressed by the fact that they did it as a family...they laid the baby on the table while an older brother played nearby....as the baby started to wiggle and the mother proceeded to pick her up and keep playing the pan flute, I offered to hold little Cecilia....I got my baby fix for the month...or year...HA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment