Hi. the full moon looks beautiful. Wish I could have stayed longer to enjoy it. Looks like you and Allen are having a wonderful time exploring the neighborhood. I sure miss the warm sun but I'm off to Australia in a few weeks and I'll catch up with it there. Keep up the great pictures! I'm enjoying your blog! From cold and gray Tacoma, Leora
Leora, Glad you made it home safe and sound...we miss you! Sue and Mike have subleased our palapa while we take a road trip to the other side and go whaling!! Keep in touch!
2 comments:
Hi. the full moon looks beautiful. Wish I could have stayed longer to enjoy it. Looks like you and Allen are having a wonderful time exploring the neighborhood. I sure miss the warm sun but I'm off to Australia in a few weeks and I'll catch up with it there. Keep up the great pictures! I'm enjoying your blog!
From cold and gray Tacoma, Leora
Leora, Glad you made it home safe and sound...we miss you! Sue and Mike have subleased our palapa while we take a road trip to the other side and go whaling!! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment