Sunday, December 3, 2006

My first entry thanks to the Griffins

I have intended to start this for a couple months now.....where has the time gone?!! I spoke with my dear friends Greg and Kate Griffin tonight through Skype and they inspired me to begin this blog.....thanks guys! ok here it goes..........................

1 comment:

Mary Woosley said...

Oh, Cynthia!!!!!!!!!!

How beautiful.............a banquet of a feast for my eyes.......and your bylines....

Thankyou so much.....

The dream of a shelter you are in is well.a dream....

And you are off to Mulege........I spent about 4 days there....
really a wonderful ambience........
I stayed up the beach a bit in a room facing the ocean....

and did a trek into the hills to see some rock drawings.......

I want to say that Mulege has a small church in it that was designed by the same guy who designed the Eiffel Tower....could his name have been Eiffel???

There are supposed to be some hot springs there.......I wasn't fortunate enough to gain access to them but I'm sure "your savage" man will know exactly where they are.....

The photos of you show a beautiful women who has made some wise decisions toward the fullness of her life.........ever the adventuress!!!!

Warm hugs for you and all with you...Mary